84th Annual STANY Conference - STANY Month
November is STANY Month!
Join STANY for our 84th Annual Conference as a Virtual Month of Programming. Content provided in easy to "digest" bites over the course of several "lunches," a "breakfast, " and "cocktails."
With 4 content sessions, a WIF discussion of the impact of COVID on women in finance and on diversity and 2 virtual cocktail parties featuring world renowned mixologists- we are declaring November- STANY Month.
While supplies last- through the generosity of the NYSE we are offering UBER EATS lunch certificates to registered guests. Register and pick a date for your UBER EATS delivery!
All employees of 2020 STANY Conference Sponsors- listed below- are invited to register FREE of charge. If your firm is not listed as a sponor below please DO NOT register as a Sponsor Employee.
After registering for the Conference, you will receive emails from the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) with webinar details. Each day will have a separate calendar invite and code so be sure to watch for the NYSE emails and add them to your calendars. Zoom invitations for WIF and Cocktail Events will be sent separately from STANY.
Registration will close at 9 AM on Nov. 19th.
NOVEMBER 4 @ 12-2 PM ET
- STANY President, James Hyde, Senior Director, Intercontinental Exchange and Head of Business Development, NYSE Options
- Moderator, Ari Burstein, President, Capital Markets Strategies
- Mark Davies, CEO, S3
- Frank Grampone, Executive Vice President, BXS
- Tim Lang, CEO, Global Liquidity Partners
- Moderator, Pat Hickey, Managing Director, OCC
- David Dooman, Managing Director | Head of ATS, Retail Consolidator & Regulatory Technologies, Dash Financial
- Christopher Larkin, Managing Director, Head of Brokerage Products, E*Trade
- Pat Luongo, Director, AES Options Sales, Credit Suisse
- Howard Marks, Co-founder and CEO, StartEngine
- Bill Karsh, Owner, Bilkar Consulting
- Moderator, Tim Nersten, Global Head of Strategy, OptimX
- Anthony Denier, CEO, Webull Financial LLC
- Thomas P. Gallagher, Chairman and CEO, MIAX
NOVEMBER 4 @ 4-6 PM ET
Cocktails with Celebrity Mixologist Rob Floyd
In case you missed it-you can watch and learn from Rob Floyd as he mixes "The New Green Screen" and "The Fintech"- HERE
Women in Finance Breakfast-NOVEMBER 11 @ 8:00 AM ET
- Moderator, Amy Elizabeth Reichard, Vice President N.A. Buyside Account Management, Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Heidi Fischer, Managing Director, Instinet
- Patricia Koetzner, Managing Director, Siebert, Williams, Shank & Co., LP
- Diane Neligan, Account Manager, Electronic Trading Sales, Virtu Financial
- Deborah Sabo, Founding Partner, Head of Trading, Jackson Square Partners
- Eva Walsh, Executive Vice President Equity Trading, JP Morgan Investment Management
In case you missed it, you can follow the discussion on demand HERE - passcode 0f^nS=xH
NOVEMBER 11 @ 12-2PM ET
- Moderator, Matthew Billings, Senior Vice President, Trading Services, Two Sigma Securities LLC
- Bart Green, Senior Vice President and Manager of Equity Trading, Wells Fargo Advisors
- James Swartwout, President and COO, Robinhood Securities, LLC
Presentation of Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Industry to Stacey Cunningham
- Moderator, Vlad Khandros, Global Head of Market Structure & Liquidity Strategy and Global Co-Head of Principal Investments & Strategic Ventures, UBS
- Michael Blaugrund, CFA, Chief Operating Officer, NYSE
- Bryan Harkins, Executive Vice President, Head of Markets, Cboe Global Markets
- Chuck Mack, Head US Equities, Nasdaq
Update on a possible New Jersey Transaction Tax, Hope Jarkowski, Cohead of Government Affairs, NYSE
- Moderator, Dave Weisberger, Cofounder and CEO, CoinRoutes
- Richard Carleton, CEO, Canadian Securities Exchange
- Yoshi E. Nakamura, Founder & Managing Partner, NAKA Capital Partners & Managing Director, Head of Americas Business Development, Galaxy Digital
- Mark Wetjen, Executive Vice President, Futures and Innovative Products; CEO of Futures Exchange, MIAX
NOVEMBER 17 @ 12-2 PM ET
- Moderator, Patricia Koetzner, Managing Director, Siebert, Williams, Shank & Co., LP
- Michael Harris, Head of Capital Markets & Business Development, Citadel Securities
- Jay Heller, Head of Capital Markets and IPO Execution, Nasdaq
- Bonnie Hyun, Head of Technology Capital Markets, NYSE
- Moderator, Mahlet Makonnen, Government Affairs Specialist, Williams & Jensen
- Stefan Spath, Managing Director, MCAP Markets
- Dan Zinn, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, OTC Markets Group
The Problems with Round Lots–and the data we need to solve them
Phil Mackintosh, Chief Economist, Nasdaq
- Moderator, Chris Montagnino, Esq., Managing Director, Compliance Services, Jordan & Jordan
- David T. Ackerman, Esq., Regulatory Subject Matter Expert, Nice Actimize
- Gene DeMaio, Esq., Executive Vice President, Market Regulation, FINRA
Presentation of Award for Exceptional Volunteerism to Josette Menge Oltmanns with Kimberly Unger
NOVEMBER 19 @ 12-2 PM ET
- Brett Redfearn, Director, Division of Markets and Trading, Securities and Exchange Commission
- Mehmet Kinak, Global Head of Systemic Trading and Market Structure, T.Rowe Price
- David E. Franasiak, Esq., Principal, Williams & Jensen
- Hope M. Jarkowski, Esq., Co-head of Government Affairs, ICE
- Moderator, Lauren Biehl, Director, US Electronic Sales, Barclays
- Joseph Mecane, Head of Execution Services, Citadel Securities
- Rich Steiner, Head of Client Advisory and Market Innovation, RBC Capital Markets
- Joe Wald, Managing Director, Co-head of Electronic Trading, BMO Capital Markets
Presentation of Award for Lifetime Achievement and Dedication to STANY to David E. Franasiak, Esq. with Lisa Utasi
NOVEMBER 19 @ 4-6 PM ET
Cocktails with World renowned Mixologist Brian Van Flandern
7th ANNUAL STANY HONORS
Lifetime Achievement and Dedication to STANY
David E. Franasiak, Esq., Principal, Williams & Jensen
Outstanding Contribution to the Industry
Stacey Cunningham, President, NYSE Group
Outstanding Volunteerism- NEW HONOR
Josette Menge, Associate Vice President Marketing, OTC Markets Group
WOMEN IN FINANCE
Sponsorship opportunities are available! Please contact [email protected] for details about ways to partner with STANY and support the Association.
STANY may record virtual meeting and conference sessions (audio and video), taking screenshots, photographs and videos of these sessions for use on the STANY website, in news and promotional materials, in print, electronic and other media and social media channels. Event attendees, participants and speakers grant STANY the right to use any image, photograph, voice, filmed recording or likeness, recorded during these virtual meeting and conference sessions without limitation and without compensation, in its promotional materials and on its website. All such images and recordings are the property of STANY and may be used by STANY for any purpose.
$145.00 Member ticket- Member in good standing
$320.00 Member Ticket Plus 2021 STANY and STA Dues
$270.00 Non-member ticket
$320.00 Non-member ticket + new member dues for STANY and STA 2021- The BEST time to join is NOW!- To take advantage of the best price offer of the year you must fill out an application! Pay for your ticket, fill out the application and submit that without payment.
$270.00 Non member ticket + 2021 dues for new Junior members (under 30 years of age) To take advantage of the best price offer of the year you must fill out an application! Pay for your ticket, fill out the application and submit that without payment.
$0.00 SPONSOR EMPLOYEES - Must register with a 2020 Conference Sponsor firm email address. If your firm is not a sponsor your registration will be rejected and you will be ask to submit under a different category.
$175.00 Government Regulator (e.g. SEC, FINRA, CFTC)
$175.00 Buy-side Non Member- institutional money managers, hedge fund, portfolio managers only- Subject to Board Approval (email [email protected] before registering for approval)
$0.00 Student Ticket (available for full time students with an .edu email)